My Dearest Sisters,
I love you. I know you are watching and also learning from me. There is something I always wanted to tell you. However, most of the times I withheld it for no reason.
- Learn as much as you can : Not just the graduation degree from universities. Learn from your own mistakes. Open your eyes and observe the nature, from there learn the value of simplicity and humbleness. Learn to do every thing by yourself. Yes, we all came alone and will be going back alone.
- Appreciate the beauty in you: If you wake up looking in the mirror and don’t like what you see go find a different mirror. Because the way you appear is all about how you see yourself. And remember its not the outer beauty the inner beauty matter.
- Choose friends wisely : It is not the quantity of friends what counts, the quality. Find time to connect with them even in your busy life. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
- Don’t make love a passing fancy : Boys can easily become the center of your world, don’t let them do so. Stay focused and work towards your goals. Once you have accomplished your goals and still he waits for you, then don’t let him go.
- Learn to say “No” : Only do things which you think it is right. Know that you can’t live by making everyone happy. learn to say “no” politely at the same time powerfully.
- Don’t believe in fate : Our life is a reflection of your own choices. Be brave and learn how to make right choices for yourself so that you can make your own destiny. However, if any thing goes wrong be bold enough to admit your mistake and take timely actions rather than blaming your own fate.
- Don’t go away from your duties and responsibilities: As a social animal you have some responsibility towards the society, As a daughter and daughter in-law you have some responsibility towards our parents, As a mom and wife, you are more responsible for the well being of your family. Yes, sometimes you feel like you where mommies and daddies irresponsible little kid again. But remember how our mom stood for us and learn how to prioritize your duties.
- Its okay to have misunderstandings or conflicts in relations: Try to stay calm and to solve the issues by yourself. If needed, take a break. There is nothing wrong in saying s-o-r-r-y for a good cause. Believe me, it will help to strengthen your relations.
- Stay away from social media when you are sad: People seldom post an unhappy moment on their wall. It will never ease your pain rather; it leads to an out burst. Remember, there will be an untold story behind every happy post.
- Don’t do the art of comparisons: Your life vs others life, your partner vs others partners, your parent’s vs your in-laws, your kid vs others kids…that is how they’re meant to be. Just embrace the life as it is and don’t forget to be grateful.
- Don’t worry you are not alone : Well, as you know we are not going to get along all the time, still we will be good sisters forever. Be happy and stay blessed.