Do you feels like Stuck somewhere in life?? Do you feels like your inner driving force that once guided you is lost at someone point of life..?? Then you should continue reading..
It can vary from getting sticked to an insensible job position for a man to loosing that driving force to focus on career after marriage or post-delivery, for a woman..! In any mentioned scenarios, one can’t find true happiness in their life or feel contented..!
Since I’m an engineer I can better explain things better with Newton law of motion-According to which, a body continues to be in a state of rest or state of motion until or unless it’s acted upon by an external force..and the only difference here is that to move closer to our dreams from a point where we stopped, you will need an external force and here it is called self motivation which should come within ourselves ..!! hmm..Now you got little more clarity right..?? And that’s why it’s really important regain your once lost inner motivation for embracing a blissful life ..
Yes you can do it by following this simple yet powerful steps..!!
- Practice self compassion while accepting the present situation: Suppose you are a women who stuck at home with your little ones or a men stuck at less interested workplace, Instead of thinking back an cursing yourself try to accept the current situation..It’s a habitual misbelief that self-criticizing is the best way to motivate yourself, however the truth is that it makes things much complicated. It will drain your energy and confidence and leave you behind in agony..!! Be kind to yourself and accept the current situation and start from where you’re right now.
While doing my graduation, I missed an opportunity to attend the campus interview because my aggregate marks of the first three semesters was just a point lesser than the cutoff marks..!! Without getting much disappointed and cursing my luck I just concentrated at rest of my course and managed to complete my engineering degree with first class and without any supplies– and got an opportunity to work with one of India’s prestigious organisation VSSC-Indian Space Research Organisation..See how life gives you surprises when you accept yourself and focusing on the future..!!
2. Execute two D’s-Detachment and Declutter: Once you accept the present situation and facts, figure out and stay away from the toxic people or things which is hindering your momentum. And suppose it is someone which is really close to you, instead of decluttering them practice detachment..and surround yourself with passionate people.
Do you know our brain always have a tendency to follow what the people surrounded by you is following..So now you got the point, why I mentioned surround yourself with passionate people..?? ok.. Thanks to mirror neurons..!!
3. Meditate and get out of the comfort zone: It can be overwhelming and daunting while looking for a giant leap..So better keep things simple. Aim for the lowest hanging apple. Practicing meditation will help us to get focus and clarity of our goals at the same time to silence our inner critic..!! It will also provide us with the courage to keep a step forward out of our comfort zone. If you feels meditation is much demanding for you find some time to sit alone , listen to your heart and ponder your thoughts..!!
4. Take the odds as the fuel for your motivation: As we discussed this in one of our previous post( if you have it read it here is the link-https://lafemina.home.blog/2020/07/15/8-basic-rules-for-a-happy-life/ ) take all that frustrations and negativities around you as the fuel for your motivation truck. Because it’s easy to get lost of the self motivation at certain points of life and this fuel works better and gives results 2X faster..!!
5. Let your thoughts and actions works synchronously: Most of our problem is we know exactly what we want, however our actions doesn’t matches with that..Which means, we tent to spent more time and energy on medias,shopping, outing, chatting..etc And how can you expect to achieve what you want in your life..!!So stop thinking much and wasting your time- start doing..let your actions convert thoughts to into reality..!!
6. Affirmations – a secret key: Look back into your life, especially the moments you are really proud of, you love to cherish, your strengths -make a note of it and go through it every day..you can post literally anywhere you will be noticing it and reading it, if time and situations allows , then think of a plan where you write it every day..!! What I do is, keeping an affirmation note on my phone and read it every mornings…!- haha..look at heights of laziness..!! Trust me it works..!!
Hope this one helps you to regain your lost self-driving force as it did for me..!!
Have you ever felt like stuck at some point of life..?? If yes, how did you manage to regain your momentum..??comment your thoughts on the same in the comment box below..!! Have a blissful week ahead..!!don’t forget to like/share/reblog/comment/follow